For many companies, maintaining sufficient, suitably qualified drivers to meet demanding commercial activities can be a challenge. Siamo has a pool of readily available Class I, Class II and 7.5 ton LGV drivers that can help you overcome this issue.
Our pre-selection process ensures that every driver holds a current, relevant driving licence, and is up to date and compliant with legislation regarding permitted driving hours, tachograph and working time regulations. With our thorough recruitment process and comprehensive induction training programme – which includes health and safety protocols and a transport knowledge test – you can rely on our drivers to consistently follow best practices. In addition, all drivers are fully insured under Siamo Group’s driver negligence insurance policy.
To maintain high standards, Siamo:
- Ensures all drivers pass a transport knowledge test focused on road traffic laws and driving regulations
- Checks – and regularly re-checks – that drivers hold a current, relevant driving licence
- Expects drivers to act professionally and comply with road traffic laws and driving regulations at all times, as explained in the company’s drivers’ handbook
- 24-hour telephone support, provided by an experienced branch-based consultant
- Weekly management information – including training matrices – covering KPIs
- A dedicated account manager, providing a single port of call
- Legislation experts, ensuring peace of mind